R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sold SOV at $9.76 for a $1,670 Profit!!



Like i said in my last post i was going to hold SOV to see what would happen and maybe learn a good lesson. Well since school started today i wasn't really attentive so i let it run. Luckily today was a half a day so i got home as soon as i could and saw this real company rebound and climb all the way up.. I have a good feeling that it will climb some more but why risk it for the extra dollar?? I knew i could have held longer but take the profits while you can DONT GET GREEDY!!! As i write this its dropped to $9.63 and it could drop to $8.00 who knows? Who cares?? Maybe im a money-grubbing-a**hole but i have learned the hard way that taking profits quickly is the easiest way to stop headaches.. I will eventually take another look at SOV and will probably play it again.. Until then im basking in the joy of the $1,670 profit, while basking in the awful homework:(

No comments: