R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Extra Extra!! Andy TV Live Tomorrow September 24 2008!!!

Like i said i will have the Live version of Andy TV!! It will be on mogulus at www. mogulus.com/pennystocker!! It will be live at 6:30pm and be in the room a little bit earlier.. I hope to have more than 25 people.. Is it really that hard to get 50 people?? If i get 100 people everybody gets a gift!!! No cheating, my new producer Sonny Le has his eye on all of you.. But it will change after tomorrow, in a good way.. We will have better graphics, more websites, and better audio!! I hope to see everybody there.. If you guys need to me to change the time for next time let me know!! I can only do things after 5:00pm.. I also hope to make a n informational DVD on it.. IT WILL BE FREE!! 3 hours free.. So look forward to that.. No watchlist cus im workin on Andy TV... You'll see tomorrow!! Thanks and hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what time zone? The interweb exists all over the world, funny you don't realize it

Anonymous said...

LIVE Andy TV will be at 6:30pm eatern time!! Thanks and sorry for the confusion!!!