R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some More Stock Picks!!

Okay sorry I'm a lil late, had tons of homework, but i made some time!

SSCC- WEEEWOOOWEEEWOOOO breakout alert.. Watch this thing..

ICAD- Nice breakout!! Watch!1

XTLB- Keeps going runs in channels, watch the waves and look to go both ways on this..

TGIC- Could fall further than before.. Nice lil spike.. Nice short soon..

RDN- Keeps on goin.. Gaps up a lot in the morning then a lil fall. Nice!

WNR- WOW nice run up.. I'm liking this one!! I think i see a supernova??? Maybe a reversal soon..

COIN- Keeps going its a nice predictable pattern.. Tim shorted today and was successful! Watch this like a hawk!

ABK- Not my kinda play.. But it keeps running! This may be for you guys.

NOBL- Played this a while back.. I like the direction.. Maybe a short... Not a buy!!

SOV- My wonderful play keeps on going.. Its bound to fall like it always does.. Watch to short soon...

NAT- Not my play but i cant help it.. Every time it spikes it falls.. NICE SHORT!!!

That's it for tonight guys.. Remember to comment on what you think!! Now its time to go do some homework :(.. Thanks guys!!

No comments: