R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some Stock Pics!!

Guys I am truly sorry, i don't really have tons of time to research i devote about 2 hours so its pretty good.. I have some stocks with patterns i know and some nice breakouts! When i have more time i will have my Andy Stocks. Until then here are some tickers and my thoughts on them!!

MITI- Having a nice stair stepper but in stead of going up its going DOWN!!

TSYS- It breaks out and then it tanks.. Pretty predictable... Looks like it could bounce back up and then i may short the sucka!!

PGOG- Its a wanna be cup and handle until then i see a little bit more of a rundown its hyped up and hypes don't last for ever!! Watch it may short this lil B****!!

SANM- Nice breakout and a wanna be stair stepper look to buy if not wait for a reversal.

STSI- WOWAWEEAA!! Nice long term breakout see some red on it but other than that it looks nice and clean.. DO NOT SHORT THIS!!!

SAPE- Another nice clean breakout look some what like a stair stepper.. I like this stock but i like STISI more!!

RF- A real company not to my liking but maybe to yours!!

COIN- Nice pump up today looks like a nice short if it reverses of even starts to tanks!

ICAD- WOW overbought!! Nice short soon.. Look to short it in the future i mean SOON!!

That's all i have guys.. Check in tomorrow for some new picks!! Tell me what you think about these picks!! Thanks guys!! Send me all of your emails.. I plan on sending out newsletters when i post new blogs and such! Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, I was just curious if you could check out a little article I did on pennystocking. let me know what you think
http://learnthemarket.com/viewtopic.php?p=5#5

Anonymous said...

Good work.
It's funny to see we all come up with the same stocks, lol.

Anonymous said...

Thanks TK.. So are the picks to your liking??