R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sorry Everybody! Im Just Busy!


Okay got a email comment asking where have i been?? Guys i have just been so so so so busy.. School, 3 hours of homework, and this takes up my life.. Its okay though cus i love doing this so it makes it fun.. It's just i have been slacking off and being lazy.. But its all my fault, no post, no watchlist, no updates it sucks for everybody... So starting Monday, i am back, yes i am living on hours of sleep, but sleep is for wussies, so f*** it.. But im really sorry about being lazy and not posting... Anyways enough of my mouth... I will have a post coming soon on the Presidential race, wow is it close.. I'm excited bout it, cant wait to run my mouth about it... But I'm so sorry guys!! Go OBAMA!!!

No comments: