R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stock Watchlist Yes I Am Back!!

Okay been busy and a lil lazy but here is the watchlist!!

CCE- Yes a really real company but look at the chart.. Almost like SOV so predictable!!

ADY- C'mon you gotta love it perfect chart!! My favorite chart!!

RUS- Boring lil spike... Could fall a couple cents who knows who cares??

NWA- Again could fall some.. Who cares??

COIN- Pretty nice fall.... May find a rock to climb and will fall again.. Watch it!!

SOV- If falls a little more i will buy like i did before.. Target price is $8.00.. We will watch.

CRXX- Watch it could fall some more..

MITI- Could bounce back up because it has before.. Its playable be patient!!

Thats all guys sorry im lazy... Im glad to be back! My AIM screen name is Redsoxshatr345.. IM me when i don't post!! God Luck!!

No comments: