R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

R.I.P Lehman Brothers!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Pretty Nice Day Market Up Again And The SEC Sucks But You Gotta Love Em’

Pretty Nice Day Market Up Again And The SEC Sucks But You Gotta Love Em’

Well I guess a lot of stocks I put out looked good today, and I missed it all, that’s trading! I missed SOV like I said and I am kicking my self in my ass.

That’s because I was a wussie and didn’t get it when I should have. I hope to see a decline in the market on Monday so I can get SOV. The SEC rule isn’t all that bad I guess you can’t short in a down market or when the stock is down something among those stupid rules. The non-shortable stocks are not shortable until October 2nd, ironic a day after my birthday!! Anyway I’m big for Obama and even though I can’t vote just like I have no word in the SEC but I still care, because in some way its gonna help the Market, either in a negative or positive. Think how nice these run ups can be, no shorts, no dumps!!! This could be the best thing for penny stocking so far the last couple of months.

The race is getting close and I see McCain and lil nobody Palin falling to pieces and so is this market. Wait I don’t care about the market so what am I saying?? These Pennystocks will prosper greatly because of this with the low volume in these, wow if only you knew how excited I am!

I also have some good news.. I will be coming out with YouTube videos!! Ya wanna see a scrawny lil white/pale ass kid 13yr old kid you got it!! I will be going over stocks on the day what I think, and I hope to see questions that I will answerer... I will have more websites coming up for questions, concerns, and crap!! So it will be coming out this weekend, and I can’t wait! So enjoy the weekend while it last cus come Monday it’s a whole new world!! Check in on Saturday to learn or even see the video!!

2 comments:

JeePee said...

Hey Andy, great article keep up the good work. I just read a good article about the SEC bull on trader daily ; http://www.traderdaily.com/column/1/23635.html check it out.

cheers and happy trading ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great thanks.. i'll have videos coming out.. keep checking in to see thanks so much!!